- April 2013: PRG Hackathon is over!!!
What an experience! We all loved it, and we all coded what we needed to (except that one bug...)
- April 2013: From the first day of PRG Hackathon
A very productive day. Pizza and Family Guy were key to the efficient Quantum Chemistry coding. Day 2 will be even better!!!
- April 2013: The first PRG Hackathon schedule to begin Thursday April 18. Stay tuned...
- April 2013: Dr. Davide Ceresoli will be visiting PRG the whole month of April. Welcome Davide!
- March 2013: PRG officially among developers of ADF program. Shortly, the ELECTRONTRANSFER keyword will become available in adf 2013.
- February 2013: Our paper (co-authors: T. Van Voorhis, L. Visscher, J. Neugebauer) on charge transfer couplings with subsystem DFT among most downloaded JCP articles!
- January 2013: Graduate student Alessandro Genova joined PRG. Welcome Alessandro!
- December 2012: Dr. Ruslan Kevorkyants, welcome to PRG!
- September 2012: Chemical Reviews on Explicitly Correlated Gaussians published.
- August 2012: Graduate student Pablo Ramos joined PRG. Welcome Pablo!
- June 2012: Physical Review Letters article featured by the German Science Fundation
- April 2012: Research of M. Pavanello and L. Adamowicz in collaboration with four other theoretical groups: the Tennyson group, the Polyansky group, the Alijah group and the Csaszar group, and the experimental group of Prof. Wolf featured in:
- April 2012: ADF newsletter with reference to PRG
- March 2012: PRG website launched